Sister Signs Astrology Explained
From a chronological age, human souls have been following the stars for guidance. The significance of the stars is exclusively explained in the subject, ‘Astrology’. The major intention of this subject is to open up the course of human life. What will be the restrictions, when the marriage will be attained or which will lead to success in life – everything is possible to define in astrology. The prediction is evaluated as per the planets’ position and the zodiac signs. Each zodiac sign has its resembling sister signs. In this article, all queries related to sister sign astrology are explained. Read below to know more.
In both astrology and astronomy, it’s implied that a zodiac is like a pattern of a belt around heaven, extending to 9on both sides of the ecliptic. The Moon’s orbit as well as the orbits of major planets involves the zodiac. The zodiac is split up into 12 different signs which invade 30of cosmic longitude. The 12 zodiac signs are – Leo, Aries, Virgo, Taurus, Scorpio, Gemini, Capricorn, Cancer, Libra, Pisces, Sagittarius, and Aquarius.
WHAT ARE THE ZODIAC SISTER SIGNS?
Sister signs are also the zodiac signs that occur in opposing polarities. For instance, the first zodiac sign’s sister is the seventh one. The eighth one is the sister sign of the second one.
Your sister sign will be a sign which is contrary to your zodiac sign as per the astrological chart. It’s frequently heard that opposites are inclined toward one another, and astrology is no exception. All through your life, you might be attracted to your sister sign, however, you may likewise understand that you can’t handle them. When you will be close to a person having your sister sign, some of your hidden personalities will be explored. The relationship between the two sister signs can prosper. But the anxiety and issues will also arise promptly.
The Sister signs also empower Modalities and congenial elements.
* FIXED SIGNS: Leo, Aquarius, Taurus, and Scorpio are always constant and intended.
* CARDINAL SIGNS: Capricorn, Libra, Aries, and Cancer – these are called the ‘leaders’ signs in the zodiac.
* MUTABLE SIGNS: Virgo, Sagittarius, Pisces, and Gemini are adaptable and can move with the sequence.
ACTIVE ELEMENTS & PASSIVE ELEMENTS:
* AIR: AQUARIUS, LIBRA, AND GEMINI ARE THE AIR ELEMENTS.
* FIRE: SAGITTARIUS, ARIES, AND LEO ARE THE FIRE ELEMENTS.
* WATER: CAPRICORN, TAURUS, AND VIRGO ARE INCLUDED IN WATER ELEMENTS.
* EARTH: PISCES, CANCER, AND AQUARIUS ARE CALLED EARTH ELEMENTS.
HOW ARE THE SISTER SIGNS SIMILAR AND DIFFERENT?
Sister signs possess vast similarities in their personalities. But like a biological sister, the sister sings also have some discrepancies. An accurate balance relates to the bonding of the two sister signs. Still like a biological sister they similarly may go against each other. However, respect can never be faded away. The discrepancy may be occurred in the biological sisters because of two reasons – either misunderstanding or different lifestyles. The sister signs always incline to repress their severe weaknesses to each other as they retain a positive attitude always. The most interesting fact is that you may not be very much fond of your sister sign. On the other hand, you may not be a complete person without the sister sign.
SISTER SIGNS AGAINST EACH ZODIAC SIGNS
1. ARIES & LIBRA: Aries appears in the first position, whereas Libra occupies the seventh position. Aries is a fire element and Libra is an air element. Aries maintains an impulsive character. They are always charming and full of life. If you ever get a chance to meet an Aries, you’ll be amazed to notice their fast-forward lifestyle. For some people, controlling an Aries is beyond their ability. And some people have a better understanding of how they can be handled. Libra is opposite to Aries. Libra is sober and delicate. They love to bring people together in a boundary.
2. TAURUS & SCORPIO: Taurus is the second zodiac sign with the earth element. And Scorpio is the eighth zodiac sign with a water element. Taurus is the most independent personality that loves to lead a life like a free bird. They always find fun and entertainment. According to them, life is exactly what they expect. The sister sign of Taurus is Scorpio. A Scorpio is always a free-minded virtue like Taurus but the way of Scorpio is different. For Scorpio, life doesn’t allow you to have a longer life. There are lots of things to do in life. So they dislike wasting a single moment making fun. Instead, they prefer to utilize their liberty productively.
3. GEMINI & SAGITTARIUS: Gemini is the third zodiac sign having an air element. And Sagittarius is the ninth Zodiac sign with the fire element. Gemini loves to dig into the depth of any subject. They are always rushing behind wisdom. Whatever they get in their life, their motive is to know the matter completely from beginning to end. Even, if they confront any kind of random incident, they still expect to know a little more about it. Sagittarius is more serious about their life. They always try to search for the explanations for so many questions. They are quite curious types of personalities.
4. CANCER & CAPRICORN: The fourth zodiac sign is cancer whose sister sign is Capricorn which comes at tenth. Cancer is a water element and Capricorn is an earth element. Cancer is a very caring personality who can be the best support for anyone. On the other hand, Capricorn is also caring but quite tough to be communicated with. They can do everything but they can’t able to pick the charm.
5. LEO & AQUARIUS: The fifth zodiac sign is Leo with the fire element. And the sister sign Aquarius is eleventh. Leo is a fire element whereas Aquarius is an air element. Leo possesses a leadership quality. If they are close to you, they always dominate to feel their presence physically. Aquarius loves and hails people mentally rather than physically.
6. VIRGO & PISCES: Virgo is in the sixth position with the Earth element. And Pisces is in the twelfth position with the water element. Virgo is an honest and realistic character. They prefer to live in actuality. But Pisces is a shy characteristic with imaginary dreams full of eyes.
From this article, it’s clear that sister signs are different from each other in many aspects. But each sister sign is the best compliment for the other one.